Development and implementation of algorithms and software for microintegrated system of electric power converters.
- work with microcontrollers TI (C2000) and Atmel (Mega, xMega);
- work with FPGA Altera;
- work with Modbus RTU, Ethernet TCP/IP protocols;
- work with software Altera Quartus/NIOS, Code Composer Studio, AVR studio, IxDeveloper.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- Proficiency / experience with programming languages C/C++;
- Knowledge of operating principles of electrical energy converters;
- Knowledge of development of the control systems algorithms for electric converters;
- Experience in software development for the control systems for converters;
- Solid experience in OrCad, EagleCad and MatLab;
- Good command of written and spoken English and fluent Russian.
- An interesting job in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Friendly team and group team building events;
- Competitive base salary.
Location: Tallinn office.
If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) by email email@example.com
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
For more information, please contact TET ESTEL Tallinn office +372 6228 302