Frequency converters of FCA series are designed to supply aircrafts during preflight maintenance at the airport. They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
FCA-90-12HC is intended to supply of airplane’s on-board power system by 3-phase alternating current with 400 Hz frequency and 115/200 VAC voltage during preflight preparation and technical maintenance.
- Consists of static frequency converter FCA-90-12H and automated cable winding device ACW-01. Each device is functionally complete and can be joined with each other.
- Intended for use as part of aerobridge.
- Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by Client’s special requirements and adjustments.
FCA converters provide:
- high quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz;
- high efficiency coefficient;
- low power consumption.
- Total harmonic content 2.0.
- 12-pulse system configuration
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability and efficiency
- Low noise and energy consumption levels
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance with the Client’s needs
- Modular assembly (main frequency converter and cable winding device are jointed)
- Multifunctional remote control
- Possibility of using electromagnetic clutch for cable manual unwinding.
- Heavy duty design.
- Outgoing 400 Hz 3 phase sinusoidal voltage high quality
|Static frequency converter|
|1.1.1||Rated output power, kVA||90|
|1.1.2||Rated output voltage phase/line, V||115/200|
|1.1.3||Output voltage frequency, Hz||400|
|1.1.4||Output voltage regulation accuracy, %:|
|– for the balanced load||±0.5|
|– for 30 % unbalanced load||±0,5|
|1.1.5||Total harmonic content, %||≤2|
|1.1.6||Frequency stabilization accuracy, %||±0.01|
|1.1.7||Voltage modulation, %||≤1|
|1.1.8||Phase symmetry, electrical degree:|
|– for the balanced load||120±1|
|– for 30 % unbalanced load||120±1|
|1.1.9||Power factor||0,8 – 1|
|1.1.10||Range of load change, %||0-100|
|1.1.11||Voltage setting time at 100 % load connection at output voltage deviation not more than 8%, ms||≤2|
|1.1.12||Permissible overload, %:|
|– During 600 seconds||125|
|– During 60 seconds||150|
|– During 30 seconds||200|
|– During 10 second||250|
|– During 1 second||300|
|1.2.1||Supply main rated voltage, V||220/380|
|1.2.2||Supply main permitted deviation, %||±10|
|1.2.3||Supply main nominal frequency, Hz||50|
|1.2.4||Supply main rated frequency, Hz||±10|
|1.2.5||Fuse maximum current, A||200|
|1.2.6||Power factor at 100 % load||≥0.97|
|– at a standby mode with switch off Power switch, W||≤50|
|– at no-load mode, kW||≤1|
|1.2.8||Overall efficiency, at nominal rated, %||≥96|
|2||Automated cable coil device
|2.1||Coiling speed, m/min||40|
|2.2||Aircraft cable length, m||22 (30, 40 -optional)|
|2.3||Gear-motor w/worm-gear power, kW||1.0|
|3.1||Overall dimentions, W x H x D, mm||1600x800x1000|
|3.3||Ingress protection (electronic part)||IP55|