They can also be used as a power unit of test benches, hangars and aircraft manufacturing plants.
AR is intended to supply all types of aircrafts and helicopters with 28,0 /28,5 V.
Could be manufactured in a mobile and stationary versions.
Airport rectifiers provide:
- high quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz;
- high efficiency coefficient;
- low power consumption.
- Total harmonic content 2%
- Brand new schematics and technical solutions
- TFT display
- Adaptable under any type of aircraft
- High level of reliability
- Low noise level
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance with the Client’s needs
- Heavy duty design.
Technical characteristics (for AR-1-400 only):
|1.1 Rated output voltage, V||28,5|
|1.2 Output voltage stabilization accuracy, V||± 0,85|
|1.3 Pulsation coefficient of output voltage, %||≤ 7,4|
|1.4 Rated output current, A||400|
|1.5 Сurrent overload, 50 s, A||≤ 1400|
|1.6 Overall efficiency, %||≥ 92|
|1.7 Quantity of outputs||1|
|2.1 Supply main rated voltage, V||220/380 x 3|
|2.2 Supply main voltage permitted deviation, %||± 15|
|2.3 Supply nominal frequency, Hz||50/60|
|2.4 Supply main rated frequency, Hz||± 10|
|3. Ingress protection||IP 54|
|4. Dimensions (WxHxD), mm||800×1170х695|
|5. Weight, no more, kg||130|
|6. Maximum ambient temperature, ºС||+ 45|
|7. Minimal ambient temperature, ºС||minus 10|