Installations for induction heating of cut-to-length sections are designed for induction heating of pipes and rods in the process of:
- coating application
- cleaning of pipes and drill rods from deposits, etc.
Induction heating (in distinction of other heating types) permits to achieve the maximum heating power of pipe surface. It provides moderate-size dimensions of induction heaters in respect to other heating procedures.
- Frequency thyristor converter ESTEL (FTC)
- Isolating transformer
- Bank of capacitors
- Inductor with roller apron
- Control panel
- Automatic maintaining of the preset heating at the expense of inductor current and voltage regulation
- Stable operation of converter under wide range of load variation
- High efficiency
- Ease of use