“Water-to-water” open-type cooling system
Heat-exchangers «water-to-water» in frame version of SV type are designed for cooling of different electric equipment under bled waste powers 10 to 1200 kW. Specifically, they are designed for cooling TFC, FCI generators, current sources for ДППТ and other items with water cooling.
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements.
- Fully programmable microprocessor control. Temperature of cooled object is stabilized automatically under heat output energy variation and recycling water flow is increased or decreased till full stop of flow.
- Heat-exchanger primary circuit, switched to equipment cooling system (source of heat), is filled with distilled water cycling with use of electric pump. The pump can be duplicated for continuous manufacturing process.
- Requirements to secondary circuit water quality are quite low that permits to fill water from distribution system or factory recycled water system. Above all the recycled water shall be free from contaminations and its temperature shall not exceed 35°
- Water purification in primary circuit is carried out regularly by filter changing.
- SV series heat-exchangers are completed optionally with switching automatically heater to avoid water freezing.
- Heat-exchanger control can be remote or from local panel.
Power supply for open type DC EAF / 3 t / steel smelting
1100 kWt current balancing reactor for graphitation furnace
Vacuum DC EAF 12 kA rectifier
Induction furnace for copper alloy smelting
Power supply for open type DC EAF / 1 t / steel smelting
20 t. capacity melting complex for special steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 3 t / steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1 t / ferroalloy smelting
Dual mixer-furnace for steel smelting
Frequency converters for inductive heating.
Titanium smelting vacuum DC EAF power supply.
TPCh – 800 and TPCh – 320 converters
Open type DC EAF / 3 t / ferroalloy smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1.5 t / steel smelting
Open type DC EAF / 1 t / steel smelting