Small ground power unit FCA-10-60
High level of reliability
Low energy consumption
Low noise level
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements
Small ground power units are used for supplying three-phase alternating current with a frequency of 400 Hz and a voltage of 3×200/115 V for centralized supply of aviation industry workshops and test facilities.
Can be manufactured both in standard complete set and also in accordance to Customer’s special requirements and adjustments.
- High quality of output three-phase sinusoidal voltage with frequency 400 Hz.
- High efficiency coefficient.
- Low power consumption.
- Designed in 2 versions: desktop and rack 19”.
- Compact design version.
- Line Current Distortion at nominal load, not more than 2,5%.
- Mode of operation at a power of 10 kVA — 24/7.
- Rectifier circuit: active rectifier.
- Modern technical solutions.
- Low noise level.
- Possibility of modification/adjustment in accordance to the Customer’s needs.
- Heavy duty design
|Rated output power, kVA||5-20|
|Rated output voltage phase/line, V||3 x 115/200|
|Output voltage frequency, Hz||400 ± 0,001|
|Total harmonic content THDU, %||≤2,5|
|Voltage modulation, %||≤1|
|Phase symmetry, electrical degree:||120 ± 1|
|Range of load change, %||0 – 100|
|Permissible overload, %|
|— during 600 s||125|
|— during 30 s||150|
|— during 1 s||200|
|Starting current||no, soft start|
|Supply main rated voltage, V||3 x 400 (380)|
|Supply main voltage permitted deviation, %||± 15|
|Supply nominal frequency, Hz||50 (60)|
|Power factor at 100 % load||≥ 0,95|
|— at no-load mode with running converter, kW||≤0,35|
|Overall efficiency at nominal rated, %||≥95|
|Overall dimensions W x H x D, mm||440 х 402 х 725|
|Ingress protection (converter module)||IP21|
|Maximum ambient temperature, ºС||+ 40|
|Minimal ambient temperature, ºС||- 10|
|Audible noise, 1m||60|
|Relative humidity, %||from 30 to 80|
FCA-63/AR-400, FCA-90S, FCA-120S
FCA-90S with special characteristics
AR-400, FCA-90S, FCA-30