High voltage variable frequency electric drive Estel-Drive
Electric motor power: 160-16 000 кW
Electric motor voltage: 690-11 000 V
Output frequency adjustment range: 0,1-72 Hz
Power factor more than 97%
Minimum maintenance and operating costs
Designed to comply with RoHS and REACH requirements
Estel-Drive is a family of high voltage frequency converters (HVFC) for asynchronous and synchronous AC motors.
Estel-Drive frequency converters automatically maintain the operational parameters of machine assemblies at the required levels in accordance with the pre-set modes of operation of technological equipment, preventing the excessive power consumption from the supply network and reducing the losses in motors due to the decrease of their loads.
The HVFC Estel-Drive is made on the basis of IGBT (insulated-gate bipolar transistors) and meets the highest international standards as regards the harmonic distortions of current and voltage, both at the input and output of the frequency converter.
- Optimal price with the highest quality
- Approximately sinusoidal waveform of the output current; the power mains is not affected by higher harmonics
- The presence of a multiple-winding power transformer in the system allows the voltage conversion: the voltage can be 10 kV at the input and 6 kV at the output, or vice versa
- Enhanced reliability of operation through the function of automated bypass of a failed cell
- Functions of automated HVFC bypass
- Length of the cable to the connected motor is up to 1,000 m
- Built-in PID controller
- Possibility to synchronise the operation with ancillary equipment
- Integration in the ACS and enterprise monitoring system (SCADA), etc.
Fields of application:
- Power generation: fans, compressors, etc.
- Metallurgy: purging pumps, furnace air blowers, etc.
- Petrochemical and chemical industries: oil transfer pumps, compressors, etc.
- Urban development: water supply pumps, air conditioning compressors, etc.
- Pulp and paper industry: paper-making machines, production lines, boilers.
- Hoisting and transport equipment: compressors, pumps, extrusion machines, mixing machines, rubber processing machines.
- Coalmining industry: hoisting machines, pumps, fans, conveyors, baking and drying ovens.
- Cement industry: cement kilns, mills, pumps.
|Output power, kVA||180-19500|
|Rated power of the drive motor, kW||160-16000|
|Rated output current, A||35-525|
|Permissible overcurrent, during 60 s,%||110|
|Nominal input voltage, V||6000 / 10000|
|Nominal output voltage, V||6000 / 10000|
|Power supply frequency, Hz||50|
|Efficiency in nominal mode,%||97|
|Operating temperature||from 0 to +40|
|External communication interface||Profibus DP, Modbus RTU|
|Cooling||Forced air cooling with built-in fans|
|Degree of protection||IP30|