We are looking for a high-performing SALES MANAGER for expanding our business and to revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
- Develop and implement sales plans aimed with the company strategy and targets to develop business and increase revenue;
- Setting sales targets and sales forecasting;
- Manage sales budget and sales operations;
- Market analysis and discovering new projects and sales channels;
- Communicate with clients, prepare technical and commercial documentations;
- Provide pre sales technical assistance to customer;
- Develop distributor/agent relationships;
- Create and promote of strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs;
- Negotiating tender and contract terms;
- Promote company products.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent directly related experience in technical sales and sales management;
- Technical degree preferred;
- Minimum 3 years of successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager;
- The ability to quickly learn technical products;
- Strong business sense and industry expertise;
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills;
- Strong contract negotiation and prospecting skills;
- Self-motivated and well organized;
- Target driven and money motivated individual;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Russian;
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Power Point);
- Readiness to business trips.
- An interesting job in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Friendly team and group team building events;
- Competitive base salary and sales bonuses;
- Business-trips and an amazing opportunity to discover the world and different companies.
Location: Tallinn office
If you are interested in this challenging role and to join our great team environment, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) by email
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.
For more information, please contact TET ESTEL Tallinn office +372 6228 302